Anarchist and Anti-Authoritarianism : A collection of historic materials detailing Anarchism, Libertarianism, and Anti-Authoritarianism. By understanding more about the past, we can better apply the principles we discover today.
• "'But,' it is usually asked, 'What will there be instead of Governments?' There will be nothing. Something that has long been useless, and therefore superfluous and bad, will be abolished. An organ that, being unnecessary, has become harmful, will be abolished." (From : Leo Tolstoy.)
• "...'higher powers' exist only through my exalting them and abasing myself." (From : Max Stirner.)
• "It has cost mankind much time and blood to secure what little it has gained so far from kings, czars and governments." (From : Emma Goldman.)
Persons and Individuals Involved with the Revolution : About the people and individuals of the past who have made up revolutions, whether they were active revolutionaries or brilliant theoreticians. If we know how they lived in the past, we might know what's possible to do today.
• "The mature person perceives the fruitlessness of rigid, external methodologies; Remembering this, he keeps his attitude unstructured at all times and thus is always free to pursue the Integral Way." (From : Lao Tzu.)
• "If you let a single ray of light through the shutter, it will go on diffusing itself without limit till it enlighten the world; but the shadow that was never so wide at first, as rapidly contracts till it comes to naught." (From : Henry David Thoreau.)
• "EPOPS: They speak of benefits so great it is impossible either to describe or conceive them; all shall be yours, all that we see here, there, above and below us; this they vouch for. CHORUS: Are they mad? EPOPS: They are the sanest people in the world." (From : Aristophanes.)