To all district, cantonal, communal and village executive committees in the governments of Ekaterinoslav, Tauride and neighboring regions;
To all units of the First Insurgent Division of the Ukraine, known as the Father Makhno Division;
To all Red Army troops stationed in the same areas.
To one and all.
At its sitting on May 30, the executive committee of the military revolutionary council, after scrutiny of the impact upon the front of the onslaught of White gangs, and consideration of the overall political and economic situation of soviet power, came to the conclusion that only the toiling masses themselves, and not individuals or parties, can devise a solution to this. Which is why the executive committee of the Gulyai-Polye regional military revolutionary committee has decided to summon an extra-ordinary congress in Gulyai-Polye on June 15.
- The peasants and workers are to choose one delegate per three thousand members of the population.
- Insurgents and Red soldiers are to delegate one representative per troop unit (regiment, division, etc.).
- Staffs: the staff of the Father Makhno Division will send two delegates: the brigade staffs will send one delegate per rank.
- The district executive committees will return one delegate per fraction (party representatives).
- District party organizations - the ones acepting the foundations of "soviet" rule - will return one delegate per organization.
- Elections for workers' and peasants' delegates are to take place at village, cantonal, workshop of factory general assemblies.
- On their own, the assemblies of the members of the soviets or committees of these units may not proceed with these elections.
- In the event that the military revolutionary council is not sufficiently numerous, delegates will have to be issued with provisions and money on the spot.
- Report from the executive committee of the military revolutionary committee and delegates' reports.
- The object, role and tasks of the soviet of peasants', workers', partisans' and Red soldiers' delegates of the Gulyai-Polye region.
- Reorganization of the region's military revolutionary council.
- Military disposition in the region.
- Supply issues.
- The agrarian question.
- Financial business.
- Peasant laborers' and workers' unions.
- Public security business.
- The matter of the administration of justice in the region.
- Matters in hand.
Signed: The Executive Committee of the Military Revolutionary Council
Dated: Gulyai-Polye, May 31, 1919.
(Source: Daniel Guérin, No Gods, No Masters.)
This archive contains 0 texts, with 0 words or 0 characters.